Dynamic wheels and tires also known as DWT out of California is the biggest scamming company there is on wheels and tires.I purchased a set of wheels and tires for an agreed upon proces of $1495.00 from one of the salesmen named Eddie.

The owner of the company is A.C. who is in on all of the scamming as well. After Eddie gave me a price of $1495 to ship some wheels and tires from California to my front door, i made the payment by Western Union with my credit card. once the payment was made and i recieved a confirmation number from Western Union I called Eddie back with the confirmation number.

Once he got the confirmation number he stated my order would go out the same day which was Friday and i would recieve a tracking number. after no tracking number by Monday, i called Eddie back about the tracking and he stated another $565 dollars will be needed in order to send the package out. he went on to name some BS fees that he made up and gave me the total run around.

to make a long story short DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM DYNAMIC WHEELS AND TIRES ALSO KNOWN AS DWT.i'm in the process of getting my money back.

Had an Experience with Dynamic Wheels And Tires?

Comments

Westcliffe, Colorado, United States #1020395

I hope someone sees this before they deal with this company my story is just like everyone else who posted here. I called them and talked to a guy named jay he gave me a price shipped to me and to send them 795 through Western union and to call him back after to finalize the order once i did he said another 495 would have to be paid COD when i received my order. Please do not deal with them you will be riped off

OMG, I wish I would have found this site before I ordered mine.I was told I have to pay $895 once my rims get here.

The guy Alex told me this extra fee once I sent him the initial $1690. Now he won't answer the phone for me to even try to cancel, which I figure I can't cancel now anyway.

What a bunch of crooks to bait you in with the low price and then change it after you western union your money to them.I wish I lived near that place so I could just walk in and open fire on them, that's how pissed I am about my situation.

Did anyone of you get your money back?

Laramie, Wyoming, United States #685903

same thing happened to me. agrees on $795 but they did ship them out however after they were shipped i was supposed to pay $495 for some *** just like u said.

well i wished i would have looked at this before i sent my money to dwt but the sad thing is i asked for the price up front in full and asked for email said i could only get email after we started the order. the tires and rims went up after i sent my money in so they got me to i could have gotten the rims alot cheaper in atlanta i told him that before if the price was gonna be different. they told me bs

dwt need they *** whoopd........ they gone keep playing with fire, and eventually get burnd

I know exactly what your saying,they did the same bs to me. Which I went on with saleperson for a hour giving some crazy charges for packing and handeling charges of 250.00 which I thought it was in the shipping charges. Get you to order and then they pull the wool over you when its time to collect your order, just us USA tire better people.

#420940

I feel your pain!They did me the exact way, I got one total on the phone and had to pay 500.00 more once they arrived!That's some BS!

#420939