Do NOT do business with this company!I found there ad in the #Lowrider mag and called to get a quote back in Dec.

2014. I first tried to place my order with a credit card and was told they ONLY accept payment via Western Union. I agreed on the price and sent the money after being told my wheels were in stock. I called the following week to see when my wheels would ship and was told they are on back order for 5wks.

It is now March and still no wheels. After several phone calls I was offered another set of wheels or a refund. I said no I wanted a refund then. After a week going back and forth I was told a check would be mailed out and it is now going on week 2 for me to receive my check.

Let's see how much longer this goes on.

My contacts name there was Jr and the "accounting" girl is not always there to get me an update.So frustrating.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wheels. Dynamic Wheels And Tires needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wheels in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dynamic Wheels And Tires.

Had an Experience with Dynamic Wheels And Tires?

Comments